PLEASE READ CAREFULLY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE MAKING YOUR BOOKING!
A. BOOKING A RECOMMENDED TOUR.
All our recommended tours should be booked at least 3 days prior to each tour. There are 2 ways to make a booking. By our website or by phone.
- By website: Just choose the tour, via our website, and then book your tour step by step, guided and assisted by our booking system.
- By phone: You could book one of our tours using your phone, just by contacting our main office, but make sure to read and agree to our terms and conditions first and then gather the information needed for your reservation:
- Full name
- The tour you want
- The date of the tour
- The number of participants
- Your E-mail address
B. PAYMENT POLICY
• USING OUR WEBSITE
- In order to book one of our recommended tours, the full payment of the total amount is required.
- For our service personalised experience, a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the agreed price is required, maximum 2 days after you receive our confirmation e-mail.
The full payment has to be completed at least 10 days before the date of the tour.
- For our service holiday consulting the full payment is required, after our confirmation/appointment e-mail. It has to be completed at least 1day before our web meeting.
• BOOKING VIA PHONE
- If you want to book one of our recommended tours tour via phone, the total amount is required for the confirmation of the booking.
- You will receive our bank account via SMS or e-mail. You have to proceed to full payment 10 days before the tour.
C. CANCELLATION POLICY
• IF YOU CANCEL THE TOUR:
In case of canceling your booking 10 days prior to the date of the tour.
In case of canceling your booking 4-10 days prior to the date of the tour.
In case of canceling your booking 4 days or less prior to the date of the tour
• IF THE TOUR IS CANCELLED BY CRETE PRIVATE GUIDE
We assure you that our company will avoid your discomfort at any costs. Some reasons that might lead us to cancelling or postponing are:
- Severe weather conditions
- Natural disasters
- Curfew by the police or port authorities
- Terrorism, war
- Serious accidents
- Mechanical problems on our vehicles which cannot be resolved within 24 hours or any other event our company is liable for.
In all the above cases, you will be promptly informed so that you will be able to reschedule or cancel your tour.
In the unlikely case of cancellation on the behalf of CRETE PRIVATE GUIDE you will receive full refund of your payment.
CRETE PRIVATE GUIDE has the right to proceed in modifications or changes, for safety reasons, weather changes or any other reasons that can affect the tour’s schedule or route duration.
D. LIABILITY AND TRAVEL INSURANCES
Insurance is offered by our company during your transportation on our vehicles, which might not cover cases of injury, medical care, death, damage or loss of personal belongings, while during the duration of the rest activities might not exist.
CRETE PRIVATE GUIDE does not provide any travel insurance so each of our customers must be responsible for their private travel insurance.
• CRETE PRIVATE GUIDE does not take responsibility for anything unpredictable or illogical that might occur during our tours, as well as the direct effects of it.
• CRETE PRIVATE GUIDE does not take responsibility for any loss or damage of personal belongings which was caused by unpredictable or illogical factors.
• CRETE PRIVATE GUIDE does not take responsibility for any problems which occurred by not complying to the guides/escort. Inappropriate behavior of customers towards our stuff and/or other people will result in the end of the tour and no compensation.
• CRETE PRIVATE GUIDE does not take responsibility for things that customers did not read or understand from our TERMS AND CONDITIONS pages.
F. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:
T.: +30 6906505872
Postal Address : 12 kyrtomados str. 73005
Chania, Crete, Greece