“Deep blue” is a tour designed for people who love the sea, secluded beaches and swim in crystal-clear waters away from the busy and overcrowded touristic beaches of the North.
This private boat trip gives you the opportunity to explore almost all the South West coastline in a single day.
During this tour you’ll have time to stop in many picturesque landscapes, take many photos and also learn a lot of things about the culture of the area.
The tour gives you the privilege of stopping almost at any place you prefer for a quick dive in the turquoise waters of the south seas.
Also, in this tour you’ll get the chance to enjoy a Cretan meal in a beautiful restaurant situated on a remote small beach. You’ll taste plenty traditional Cretan specialties and of course good wine and “raki”.
From 318€ per person
(see our price table below)
- This tour starts at 8:00 am from Chania region and after your pick up we head towards Sfakia.
- We will drive through the Highway of Chania and then we will take the beautiful mountain road to the South Crete.
- Then we’ll make a short stop at Imbros for a quick coffee and use of toilet, where you will also have the chance to take pictures of the Imbros gorge.
- Later on we’ll arrive to Sfakia and board on our private boat.
- We will visit 3-4 beautiful beaches within the area and we will have plenty of time for swimming and sunbathing.
- Then we will head to the restaurant which is one of the highlights of the tour and enjoy a traditional Cretan meal.
- At the end of the tour we’ll head back to Sfakia and from there to Chania.
- Private transportation from and to your location.
- English and French speaking local tour escort and guiding services.
- Private boat and skipper services.
- Private traditional Cretan meal, wine and “raki”.
- VAT, local taxes and fees, liability insurance.
- This tour is NOT suitable for people with serious disabilities or sea sickness.
- This tour is subject to modification (rescheduling if weather conditions do not permit sail).
BOOK THIS TOUR
- This tour is only for Chania and Rethymno region.
- For pickups out of Chania region (more than 25 km of Chania city center), there is an additional charge of 20€ – 100€ depending on the distance and the number of persons. It has to be paid with cash on the day of the tour at the pickup spot.
- You will be notified about the pickup time and the additional charge (if it is required), with a second email following the confirmation email after your booking.